Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WT v Knights Rd 23 2024

(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

actually that is an interesting thought experiment when you consider who would be Captain if Api is out. There is a real dearth of suitable Captains. We had Bateman for gods sake! Maybe Sezer? Im sure AD would put his hand up.

Pretty descriptive of the complete lack of leadership and experience at the club actually.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tiger5150

actually that is an interesting thought experiment when you consider who would be Captain if Api is out. There is a real dearth of suitable Captains. We had Bateman for gods sake! Maybe Sezer? Im sure AD would put his hand up.

Pretty descriptive of the complete lack of leadership and experience at the club actually.

AD went to the press conference after the Souths game and Bateman's meltdown.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

The only option is to flood the team with outside players that can reshape the culture. Look at the bulldogs. Api can’t do it by himself, he was all energy when he first came here but he did it by himself for so long that he is falling apart and I can’t blame him. We need half a dozen new external signings.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

The only option is to flood the team with outside players that can reshape the culture. Look at the bulldogs. Api can’t do it by himself, he was all energy when he first came here but he did it by himself for so long that he is falling apart and I can’t blame him. We need half a dozen new external signings.

Correct, 5 or 6 quality NRL standard players are required if we’re going to have a better season in 25.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @helmesy

Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Correct, 5 or 6 quality NRL standard players are required if we’re going to have a better season in 25.

3 more quality first graders in addition to Luai and Turuva would move the needle.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @mercy-rule

@lorenzo Yeh, it caught my eye as well as they ran out for the second half.  Almost zero enthusiasm, like they'd accepted the inevitability of the result ahead. Seemingly, a complete lack of belief in themselves and in each other.

Can't say I noticed that when they ran out (wasn't paying much attention though) but I certainly noticed it in their second half performance! Most absolutely played without heart or enthusiasm, just went through the motions, basically waiting for full time and the pay cheque.

ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

Posted by: @barra

Posted by: @mercy-rule

@lorenzo Yeh, it caught my eye as well as they ran out for the second half.  Almost zero enthusiasm, like they'd accepted the inevitability of the result ahead. Seemingly, a complete lack of belief in themselves and in each other.

Can't say I noticed that when they ran out (wasn't paying much attention though) but I certainly noticed it in their second half performance! Most absolutely played without heart or enthusiasm, just went through the motions, basically waiting for full time and the pay cheque.

20240814 154558

This is at the start, all walked out with their heads down, no joy or passion.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @garry

Posted by: @tiger5150

AD went to the press conference after the Souths game and Bateman's meltdown.

Saw that.....deeply concerned me, but in the current squad....who else?

ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 8
Share: