Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WT v Eels Rd 27 SpoonBowl 24

(@tgrzmn)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

3 wins in a row means more than 3 spoons in a row and that is a fact!!!! How can you sleep at night Jordan? No pressure but this is your last chance to be an absolute genius!  😉

Mike and Anonymous reacted
ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

I spoke to Garry at the game last Thursday & mentioned that I watched the Cup game the week before and that Naden played well. It appears he did so Saturday as well so what do people think? Would you play him in the Spoonbowl game? 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

@russtutty63 hahahahaha…. No

ReplyQuote
(@russtutty63)

Posted by: @russtutty63

I spoke to Garry at the game last Thursday & mentioned that I watched the Cup game the week before and that Naden played well. It appears he did so Saturday as well so what do people think? Would you play him in the Spoonbowl game? 

I’ll answer my own question (something I do way too much). Playing him would be too much of a risk now & I’m sure Benji wants to keep faith with those who have been a part of the last 2 wins. But I’m very pleased that Nado has played some good, solid footy last month or two without any discipline issues. He’s been good for his teammates at Cup level & has given himself some hope of picking up a contract somewhere as it looks unlikely he’ll be at the Tigers. 

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Naden is at the very top of my shredder list. I'd rather see almost anyone else in the team.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

Posted by: @canberratiger

Naden is at the very top of my shredder list. I'd rather see almost anyone else in the team.

every time he gets mentioned I get reminded he is still here. Needs to be moved on 

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Great that Naden is in form in reserve grade as we need someone to want to take him. He is a big body and this reinvention as a 5/8 should open up opportunities in the super league. For Sullivan I get the vibe he wants to hang around in the NRL a bit longer, perhaps he can be convinced to go to a Panthers or storm as a backup to learn in a good system whilst playing reserve grade.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player
Topic starter  

Naden gets a trip to Fiji, that’s reward enough. I would stick solid with the NRL side barring injuries. 

ReplyQuote
Lorenzo
(@lorenzo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

For me, it's more about how we finished the year....I would be happy to beat 3 teams who are better than us on paper to close out the year, yet still get the wooden spoon. The fact we do it to also fight our way out of the wooden spoon position is the cherry on top.

ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I think avoiding the spoon is a big thing for us. It will mean we have finished the season a lot better than most of it was and we won't have to listen to every 'journo' attaching the threepeat spooners to us every time we're mentioned.

No one likes to hear that whether player, potential recruit, fan, sponsor or employee.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

I’ll answer my own question (something I do way too much). Playing him would be too much of a risk now & I’m sure Benji wants to keep faith with those who have been a part of the last 2 wins. But I’m very pleased that Nado has played some good, solid footy last month or two without any discipline issues. He’s been good for his teammates at Cup level & has given himself some hope of picking up a contract somewhere as it looks unlikely he’ll be at the Tigers. 

First sign of madness asking yourself questions…. And answering them too 😜😂

Btw I’m way ahead of you mate 

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I see Skelton named for the dogs this week. At least gives me something to watch (along with luai and turuva) on a bye round.

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
WestsTigers r1
(@weststigers_r1)
Wests Tigers Supporter

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player
Topic starter  

Live ladder… we are not last anymore 

TGRZMN, Skippa13 and Lorenzo reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @mike

Live ladder… we are not last anymore 

-- attachment is not available --

If only the season was 84 rounds long, we could have made the finals. Momentum!!

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 11
Share: