Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Rd 14 Tigers v Raiders

(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@canberratiger they just dared the ref to call a penalty all game . Literally 8 six agains all for the same thing , and then finally he calls a bullshit penalty/sinbin , which can be totally read as a token to keep us from whinging after the game . 
Did Luke Brooks sleep with Gerard’s Daughter or something . 
Did Robbie take out the Sutton sister for a seafood dinner and never call her again. 
I don’t understand why everytime the Sutton crew , both brothers and Klein , we get screwed by not just bad ref days , but like 1/10 ref performances . 
I honestly don’t get it ..

ReplyQuote
(@dirty-reds)

Posted by: @tiger5150

Just rewatched that last play, I reckon if they throw it right we score a try.

Yeah had 4v2 and their two were backpedaling. 

That one really hurts. It's the hope that kills you. 

Skippa13 and Anonymous reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

A very Wests Tigers way to lose

Tigerlily and Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)

Brooksy was the best player on the field for both teams today . Everyone will focus on the kick at the end with a guy hanging off him. 
He was trying all game , and like a lot of the backs , getting the shits with blatantly offside defensive lines all game . 

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball
Topic starter  

Credit where it’s due. I was bagging talau all week, but he had a good game in defence and attack. Seyfarth was meh, so somewhat vindicated there. Bateman was great and Pole had some brilliant runs at the back end.

The last play was a chance to the right so can’t be too critical that it broke down. They rolled the dice and went for the win over the draw and it came up snake eyes.

I wouldn’t mind losing an entertaining game like that if we occasionally won a few of those games as well. Just feels like Lady Luck swipes left on Tigers each week.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @the-last-ronin

Posted by: @jedi-tiger

worst penalty I have ever seen

is this in reference to the penalty that put them ahead? If so it was the correct call. 

what could he have done that was bs if that was a grand final absolutely bs

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Leaving the refs aside, in general I think the performance was on a similar standard to what we have seen over the last 6 weeks or so. The defence was strong and the halves were ok (not great). We were unlucky with the raiders scoring off kicks because they couldn’t break down our defence. I don’t think that’s our season over because we are a very competitive team against strong opponents. Still some work to do in red zone attack and I think that goes to a lack of one additional classy halve but we will win several more games. We looked much more dangerous on our right edge but we barely went there so that was a shame.

This post was modified 1 year ago by TigerTownSFS

ReplyQuote
(@campo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

The last set was a bit of mess no one sure what to do, seen this too many times over the years.

ReplyQuote
The Last Ronin
(@the-last-ronin)

is this in reference to the penalty that put them ahead? If so it was the correct call. 

not touch his legs. That’s the rules. Especially so since Steve Price snapped that young Cronulla kids leg in the early 2000s. It was unlucky for Ice but that’s the rules. 

ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Moderator

Posted by: @tiger5150

Just rewatched that last play, I reckon if they throw it right we score a try.

This is where you need your half back to stand up and set the play and demand the ball from his players.

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 79)

not touch his legs. That’s the rules. Especially so since Steve Price snapped that young Cronulla kids leg in the early 2000s. It was unlucky for Ice but that’s the rules. 

It’s 100% accidental… this rule has to be looked at FFS!!!!!!

No trouble with taking the kick for goal btw

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

I’ve got no issue with the Ice penalty, massive issues with the shepherd/brooks push in the back for the last raiders try and the 70min of holding down in the ruck

Mike and Dirty Reds reacted
ReplyQuote
Tigerlily
(@tigerlily)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball Moderator

Also seeing as we have absolutely no impact coming of the bench I think we would be better off with Pole coming off the bench as an impact Prop get rid of Seyfarth, and  either move Bateman to Lock or bring Blore or Justin in.

Dirty Reds reacted
ReplyQuote
(@campo)
Wests Magpies Harold Matts

mmmm….what if the FG went over still a penalty???

ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

Ricky Stuart is a flog. In the press conference saying that the 8-0 6 again count shows how biased the refs were

ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 13
Share: