Live game thread v Souths *Spoilers*

Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Posted by: @unhappy-tiger
Posted by: @mike

A few things out of this game:

1. We won
  2. Liddle played well and made a fantastic try saver.
  3. We have a genuine goal kicker
  4. We still have Steff and AD to come back
  5. Lastly, but probably most importantly, there are still lots of areas we can improve upon

And Talau and Kepaoa ...I don't know if Liddle and Simpkin are building a rivalry ....but if they keep improving at this rate ......Koroisau might be playing KOE in 2023 ...still want to see Liddle engage the line more often .....fair few times in attack we were barely reaching the ad line .....the passing game needed to be flatter 

I’m not sold on aj or talau just yet. Wouldn’t be nofo has finally redound form and Ken is solid in the air and carting the ball back. I also am really liking garner in centre. Hits hard in defence and noticed a few good carries getting out of trouble. He is no gasnier or gidley, but at least he isn’t dropping the ball as much as talau and aj were. Gildart is being outpointed by roberts at the moment, mainly because of his defence

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @skippa13
Posted by: @unhappy-tiger

A few things out of this game:

1. We won
  2. Liddle played well and made a fantastic try saver.
  3. We have a genuine goal kicker
  4. We still have Steff and AD to come back
  5. Lastly, but probably most importantly, there are still lots of areas we can improve upon

And Talau and Kepaoa ...I don't know if Liddle and Simpkin are building a rivalry ....but if they keep improving at this rate ......Koroisau might be playing KOE in 2023 ...still want to see Liddle engage the line more often .....fair few times in attack we were barely reaching the ad line .....the passing game needed to be flatter 

I’m not sold on aj or talau just yet. Wouldn’t be nofo has finally redound form and Ken is solid in the air and carting the ball back. I also am really liking garner in centre. Hits hard in defence and noticed a few good carries getting out of trouble. He is no gasnier or gidley, but at least he isn’t dropping the ball as much as talau and aj were. Gildart is being outpointed by roberts at the moment, mainly because of his defence

Garner has done well in the centres and I've always been fans of the really good defensive centres like the Chris Johns and Matt Cooper ...competition is competition and can't be bad as it's proving with our 2 hookers at the moment and the incoming signing for 2023

Skippa13 and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Amazing what a couple of wins does ...we've gone from 500-1 to 100-1 for the premiership 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 77)

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @garry
Posted by: @anygivensunday
Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Defence probably the biggest positive for me. 

4 forwards with 100% tackle efficiency, none below 90%. 🤤

Who could imagine those stats would relate to a Tigers team.

Me

ReplyQuote
(@notherloss)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Booooom !!! What a win !!! 

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @garry
Posted by: @anygivensunday
Posted by: @tigertownsfs

Defence probably the biggest positive for me. 

4 forwards with 100% tackle efficiency, none below 90%. 🤤

Who could imagine those stats would relate to a Tigers team.

Me

lol

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Just watch the replay once again. After the field goal by Brooks at the kick off by the Wabbits, all three Wabbits players on their right side were in front of the kicker at kick off. Should have been a penalty to Wests Tigers on half way. Fortunately To’a had no problem taking the ball and we ran the clock down. 

These are the ref inconsistencies that really annoy me.

ReplyQuote
TigerSteve
(@tigersteve)
2023 Tipping Comp Winner Moderator

Just watch the replay once again. After the field goal by Brooks at the kick off by the Wabbits, all three Wabbits players on their right side were in front of the kicker at kick off. Should have been a penalty to Wests Tigers on half way. Fortunately To’a had no problem taking the ball and we ran the clock down. 

These are the ref inconsistencies that really annoy me.

Mate you are wrong. Annesley told us the refs don’t favour the top teams. Just look at last nights game as another example. 😂 

Its so obvious it’s laughable. Refs aren’t cheating. It’s subconscious bias

Jedi Tiger and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6
Share: