Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Live Game NRL Round 5 *Spoilers*

(@voice_of_reason)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Our kick chase - normally led by Brooks, is non-existent.

ReplyQuote
(@voice_of_reason)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

The comeback's on...

Avo reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Consolation try to Ken

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @voice_of_reason

The comeback's on...

We just ran out of time lol

Notherloss and Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 77)

Alright this is getting beyond the joke now!.

For the likes of Pascoe and crew to expect frustrated WestsTigers supporters to hand over their hard earn money year after year with no return and absolutely no accountability shown by our illustrious CEO Justin Pascoe for his inept ability to lead this club. 

I want heads to roll starting with the one that’s contributed most to the rot in our great Club “Justin Pascoe”.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Brooks would have to be the worst halfback in the NRL.

1) Attacking raid throws a forward pass.
2) Attacking raid kicks to the tryline with no height.

3)Attacking raid throws a pass along the ground.

4) etc, etc it goes on and on. 

This is under 8 stuff but it’s always someone else’s issue. Other players taking control (Farah /Benji). Not good players around him. Forwards not laying the platform. Yeah right, the problem is Brooks. He’s the one killing the attack and it’s been the same for several seasons now. Let him go now. 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @mike

This is under 8 stuff but it’s always someone else’s issue. Other players taking control (Farah /Benji). Not good players around him. Forwards not laying the platform. Yeah right, the problem is Brooks. He’s the one killing the attack and it’s been the same for several seasons now. Let him go now. 

He is absolutely dreadful. I don’t think Madden is better though, they’re both awful.

AD and Hastings is the only option.

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

He is absolutely dreadful. I don’t think Madden is better though, they’re both awful.

AD and Hastings is the only option.

Madden has only played a handful of NRL games and is already better than Brooks. But I agree AD and Hastings is the better option.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

the last 2 games the gameplan was Madden at 7 it has not worked we can't score, Brooks did not get involved today Madden was running the ship. It shows Brooks is lazy and not interested but it also shows defensively Madden is not going to cut it in the nrl and can't lead an attack at nrl level.

However we have no other options so hopefully it stays 7 Brooks 6 Madden and 13 Hastings next week 

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 77)

Madge has absolutely nothing to lose at this stage so he should hook Brooks and Liddle next week and have Madden and Hastings in the halves and bring Rua in to play hooker.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Posted by: @tigerlily

For the likes of Pascoe and crew to expect frustrated WestsTigers supporters to hand over their hard earn money year after year with no return and absolutely no accountability shown by our illustrious CEO Justin Pascoe for his inept ability to lead this club. 

I want heads to roll starting with the one that’s contributed most to the rot in our great Club “Justin Pascoe”.

While I appreciate everything Justin Pascoe has done for the club his time is up and he must go. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

Madge has absolutely nothing to lose at this stage so he should hook Brooks and Liddle next week and have Madden and Hastings in the halves and bring Rua in to play hooker.

Don’t think Rua can play until round 10. His top 30 contract is for 2023. But I agree with your sentiments. 

ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

The assistant coaches as I have said many times were just younger versions of what was at the club last season .. they were already under the Maguire system in some way .

Sheens is also to blame here as he would of had a say in there appointment, external coaches with no affiliation with Maguire should of been appointed!

But hey that takes some thought….

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 77)

While I appreciate everything Justin Pascoe has done for the club his time is up and he must go. 

To be honest with you Mike the only thing I can think of at this stage that Pascoe has brought to WTs is the Centre of Excellence, out side of that, I’m struggling to think of anything positive that he has done here since his tenure as CEO.

One thing is a given though with Pascoe is the drama that has surrounded this club since his been here.

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)

To be honest with you Mike the only thing I can think of at this stage that Pascoe has brought to WTs is the Centre of Excellence, out side of that, I’m struggling to think of anything positive that he has done here since his tenure as CEO.

One thing is a given though with Pascoe is the drama that has surrounded this club since his been here.

Yes the COE and books that are in the black, but that’s it. His laid back attitude permeates the club. You are right he is surrounded by drama of his own cause. He must go. 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 9
Share: