Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Live Game NRL Round 5 *Spoilers*

LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

That’s about 2 games without a try now …. This could get very ugly in the second half.

Keep steering the right path

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@voice_of_reason)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

That was a terrible effort from To'a there, could have driven him over the fence but barely put a finger on him. Gee Nico Hynes is a good player.

ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

A few positives in a half of garbage. Tamou had a good stint. 20+ mins, good hits and line speed. Peachey has provided good energy and options off the bench (he owes us though). Offa and the back rowers have also played the usual strong games. Btw, I had a double take moment today when I swore I was watching halatau in the 13. Offa is turning into his doppelgänger.

otherwise average skill level combined with the usual bad luck (how many bouncing balls have gone the sharks way) and we are lucky to be only down by 14.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @loganr21

That’s about 2 games without a try now …. This could get very ugly in the second half.

166 minutes and zero tries

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Brooks and Madden have now played 280 minutes together. During that time we have scored 2 tries, both from front rowers.

unbelievable

LoganR21 and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @mike

Can we have a new 9 as well please

Honestly Robbie could come out of retirement instead. Better than any 9 at this club!

Hopefully Liddle is tapped on the shoulder and told his services are no longer required. 

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)

Que the Benny hill music now 😅😂🤣😂😅😅

Keep steering the right path

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@voice_of_reason)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Ken M may be the most dis-interested player I've ever seen. No effort at all to be on the ball.

LoganR21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Skippa13
(@skippa13)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

Can we have a new 9 as well please

Honestly Robbie could come out of retirement instead. Better than any 9 at this club!

Hopefully Liddle is tapped on the shoulder and told his services are no longer required. 

Or we could recruit a fifth hooker for 2023. Nothing would surprise me

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Is Nofo the worst winger in the nrl? 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Can Brooks play any worse. Seriously how many games? 180? And he plays like this… kills us every attacking possibility. 

ReplyQuote
(@voice_of_reason)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

This could get ugly. They're not numbering up and the effort's gone. We're gassed and out-classed. No excuses - they're just way better than us.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 77)

This would have to be one of the worst first grade teams I have ever seen play NRL. Just a disgrace that the likes of Pascoe are still employed with this club.

ReplyQuote
CanberraTiger
(@canberratiger)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

I am thinking that instead of trying to figure out where we are going wrong, we really need to just drain the swamp. Get rid of the CEO, Coach, Half back and a lot of others.  I know there are a lot of injuries but we don't even look like scoring a point

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

A group of players barely going through the motions ..they want nothing to do with Maguire it is as plain as day … yep not the coach 😂😂😂 

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 9
Share: