ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 77)

Bring on 2023….15 of our players off contract….🔨🧹

Campo reacted
ReplyQuote
Tigerstu
(@tigerstu)
Junior Pathways

It's just not enjoyable watching my team anymore. And I hate it! 24 years of supporting the Tigers, many ups and downs, but I've never not enjoyed watching them play... Until now.

Some serious changes needed, and I'm not talking about the coach. 

For starters... Brown to hooker, AD to 5/8 and Brookes to NSW cup. 

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @tigerstu

It's just not enjoyable watching my team anymore. And I hate it! 24 years of supporting the Tigers, many ups and downs, but I've never not enjoyed watching them play... Until now.

Probably one of Brooks worst games. Agree he needs to elsewhere. 

ReplyQuote
LoganR21
(@loganr21)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

Posted by: @mike

This all has come because of the less involvement of Jackson I believe. Whether our halfback is not 100 % fit or what… but when Luke becomes the dominant we crumble like a violet. 

Keep steering the right path

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@redman)
Wests Tigers Supporter

Can we PLEASE check in on Eddie?!!

ReplyQuote
Tigerstu
(@tigerstu)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @tigerlily

This combination of Brooks and Hastings isn’t working get rid of Brooks, please someone anyone!!! GIVE DOUEIHI the 6.

Yes, yes, yes. This needs to happen. 

Mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@voice_of_reason)
Balmain Tigers SG Ball

This combination of Brooks and Hastings isn’t working get rid of Brooks, please someone anyone!!! GIVE DOUEIHI the 6.

The halves combination hasn't been the problem today, possession has. When we have ball and go forward, Hastings and Brooks are easily the best combination we have. Even today when AD came on he basically did what LL's been doing - stopped the ball from going wider and took the tackle - even when there was space outside.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Magpies NSW Cup Moderator

Posted by: @snake

@mike Making a profit is the only positive …Thanks goes to Maguire for assembling this bunch of pretenders over the last 3.5 seasons well done 👏 make no mistake this is his team !

Madge couldn’t do anything for the first 2yrs due to cap issues. Limited options last year and this. This is not the coaches fault. It’s the front office. 

If there were so many cap issues in his first 2 years why was he able to offer Latrell more than $1m a season at the end of his first season? He wasn't hamstrung by cap issues, he was hamstrung by no-one decent wanting to play for him and an inability to adapt his style to the players he did have.

Joel Helmes and Yanni reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Posted by: @loganr21

This all has come because of the less involvement of Jackson I believe. Whether our halfback is not 100 % fit or what… but when Luke becomes the dominant we crumble like a violet. 

Hastings is too slow.

ReplyQuote
(@yanni)
Junior Pathways

Posted by: @voice_of_reason

The halves combination hasn't been the problem today, possession has. When we have ball and go forward, Hastings and Brooks are easily the best combination we have. Even today when AD came on he basically did what LL's been doing - stopped the ball from going wider and took the tackle - even when there was space outside.

Can’t agree with you about the halves both Brooks and Hastings were poor there last tackle options were well below nrl standard 

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @avocadoontoast

@mike Making a profit is the only positive …Thanks goes to Maguire for assembling this bunch of pretenders over the last 3.5 seasons well done 👏 make no mistake this is his team !

Madge couldn’t do anything for the first 2yrs due to cap issues. Limited options last year and this. This is not the coaches fault. It’s the front office. 

If there were so many cap issues in his first 2 years why was he able to offer Latrell more than $1m a season at the end of his first season? He wasn't hamstrung by cap issues, he was hamstrung by no-one decent wanting to play for him and an inability to adapt his style to the players he did have.

Madge wasn’t the reason players didn’t want to come here. The problem is higher up than the coach. Madge had the players playing above their ability all the time he was here They have now just regressed to the mean. 

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Madge wasn’t the reason players didn’t want to come here. The problem is higher up than the coach. Madge had the players playing above their ability all the time he was here They have now just regressed to the mean. 

That just isn’t true. The vast majority of the playing group regressed BADLY under Madge. 

If players wanted to play for Madge they would have joined. Football players don’t care who the ceo is.

ReplyQuote
(@yanni)
Junior Pathways

Come on mike playing above their  ability the team went down the ladder for every season he was here 

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 7
Share: