Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Posted by: @tiger5150
Posted by: @tigertownsfs
Posted by: @jedi-tiger

@voice_of_reason I dint think we can lose Hastings or douhie

comes down to Brooks or Madden at 7

Brooks vs madden on 50% brooks salary.

not that hard

How much of Brooks salary will we be paying next year? If we keep Madden and pay someone else to take Brooks, chances are we will be paying around the same for the one player. Choose your fighter.

I think Brooks will be here.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

Tiger5150 and Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

AJ was incredibly strong tonight.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)
Wests Tigers Development Player

listening to kimmorley he was saying about Madden  good game managing halfback who will play well for anyone 

I think Brooks will be the 7 in 2023 

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
Frullens
(@frullens)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Moderator

If sign Madden and keep Brooks.

We want to be an attacking team.  Doesn't hurt to keep Madden in our pocket like it worked out tonight.  And keeping all the halves accountable.

We have plenty of cap and spots. 

Maybe need to move on a couple of our hookers

Top 8 2023

ReplyQuote
(@snake)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@tiger5150 I suppose you ascertain what cost relates to a winning team environment, at this particular moment moving forward any cost would be acceptable.

ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@garry how good was he  he is going great worth preserving with at centre

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

@jedi-tiger Is playing better than I though he could. Naden has been strong and he is keeping him out of centre.

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @garry

AJ was incredibly strong tonight.

Agreed. The promise is starting to come to fruition. Someone else sees it as well, Ive been surprised he gets picked in the centres ahead of Naden. To'a was strong in defence as well,

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jedi-tiger)

@frullens if you pay Brooks 500k and then Madden 250k that is effectively 750k you are paying for Madden 

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Posted by: @snake

@tiger5150 I suppose you ascertain what cost relates to a winning team environment, at this particular moment moving forward any cost would be acceptable.

My point being, it will probably cost around the same for next year, so just pick who you think is the better player.

ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@jedi-tiger That would be a shame to actually lose the only game managing 7 at the club .. because Brooks is not a game manager 150 games do not lie and no one will tell me any different but hey Sheens is back !

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

@jedi-tiger That would be a shame to actually lose the only game managing 7 at the club .. because Brooks is not a game manager 150 games do not lie and no one will tell me any different but hey Sheens is back !

I'm very happy with what Sheens has done so far

Tiger5150 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snake)

@tiger5150 AJ has had a bad run of injuries he is now achieving match fitness and confidence he will only get stronger another that can play but has been hampered.

ReplyQuote
(@tiger5150)

Genuinely not being a smart alec Snake, but what did you see in Madden that suggested he is a game manager?

Hastings was first receiver most of the night, Douhie most of the kicking. Madden has the least receipts of the 6, 7, 13. I thought he had an OK game. That try was fantastic work. Missed 6 tackles.

Jedi Tiger reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tigertownsfs)

it’s obvious sheens etc wants brooks to stay. The same as every coach over the last 10 years. It’s not so much about 2023, but 2024 and beyond. If brooks wants to be a 650k halfback for a few years then great. But he should not be in our top 3 highest paid players. And if he wants to be beyond 2023 then goodbye, sell him to the knights and play madden

This post was modified 2 years ago by TigerTownSFS

ReplyQuote
Page 17 / 23
Share: