Wests Tigers Development Player

Posted by: @garry
Posted by: @mike
Posted by: @unhappy-tiger

Next question ...

Previous no try ...why look at it from that angle ...the goal line was the only angle to check that 

Bunker looks at different footage.

Has to be a tryline angle .....how many times do you have to check whether they are short or not ....if it was Manly I bet the angle appears ...the referreeing has been poor ......we haven't been much better though 

The thing is, the bunker may have looked at that angle.

Until they show the public how they came to the decision it didn’t happen. If they have a different angle then they need to show the public. Hiding behind we had a different angle leads to corruption. Yes I am say the bunker is corrupt. I don’t believe them at all. 

they showed the different angles when it first started but everyone complained.

They just need to show the one that they made the decision on. It can be quickly shown after the decision is made. The technology is there and easily implemented. Don’t care if they show others or not. 

4jtigers reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)
Wests Tigers Development Player Admin

Next question ...

Previous no try ...why look at it from that angle ...the goal line was the only angle to check that 

Has to be a tryline angle .....how many times do you have to check whether they are short or not ....if it was Manly I bet the angle appears ...the referreeing has been poor ......we haven't been much better though 

Until they show the public how they came to the decision it didn’t happen. If they have a different angle then they need to show the public. Hiding behind we had a different angle leads to corruption. Yes I am say the bunker is corrupt. I don’t believe them at all. 

They just need to show the one that they made the decision on. It can be quickly shown after the decision is made. The technology is there and easily implemented. Don’t care if they show others or not. 

That is up to the broadcaster though, I'm not sticking up for the bunker as I have made clear the changes I would make.

In memory of Geoff Chisholm (1965-2022)

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@mike)
Wests Tigers Development Player

Next question ...

That is up to the broadcaster though, I'm not sticking up for the bunker as I have made clear the changes I would make.

Then that needs to be part of any broadcasting agreement. The current process is not acceptable. 

4jtigers reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lestronge)
Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg

@mike 💯 agree . Some coaches have been calling the officiating out for how it’s well and truely geared towards front runners. 
amother example ; we had just repelled the eagles for 8 minutes went up field and had them pinned for a 30m set the kin the 5th Gee gives a penalty , for what ? The eagles were doing it tough ? Like what is that ? When we play the panthers they literally have an 8m , 10m all game . No one can sway my opinion that the nrl is basically the WWE. Except the only ones who know it’s rigged is the nrl and the officials . 
Another thing . When we are attacking their line they gave away 3 set restarts in 2 sets of sux then 5 minutes later uto comes on and ,IMO doesn’t even give a way a penalty , as they ball carrier ended up flat on his back , but that somehow is 10 in the bin ? I’m glad Hastings called him out for his crap because he belongs at Henson park , if not refereeing Five dock . 
Im still furious about that first half .

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Next question ...

Then that needs to be part of any broadcasting agreement. The current process is not acceptable. 

What would you do where they are using 2 angles at the same time to make the decision?

ReplyQuote
(@helmesy)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @avocadoontoast

We’ve become so conditioned to losing we’re applauding effort. Effort is the bare minimum we should expect from professional sportsmen. At the end of the day we lost again and are 2 from 9. Not good enough.

You are 1000% correct in regards to the “effort”.

Wests Tigers Podcast - Talking everything Wests Tigers!

ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

We played some good football today but ultimately shot ourselves in the foot with really poor mistakes with the ball.We defended most mistakes in the first half but couldn’t in the second half. We made Manly look good again.

We can blame the ref and the bunker but if we had better ball control we win.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Posted by: @helmesy

We’ve become so conditioned to losing we’re applauding effort. Effort is the bare minimum we should expect from professional sportsmen. At the end of the day we lost again and are 2 from 9. Not good enough.

When we have the players we have on the sideline we are going to struggle to execute, I will take effort at the moment.

Skippa13, Tiger5150, 4jtigers and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)
Wests Tigers Development Player Moderator

After 3 and a 1/3 seasons I need more than effort.

Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

After last year, effort is an improvement.

ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

When we have the players we have on the sideline we are going to struggle to execute, I will take effort at the moment.

We couldn’t execute last year with those players in the team. Need to see more than effort at this stage. No more excuses.

Campo and Joel Helmes reacted
ReplyQuote
Avo
 Avo
(@avocadoontoast)

Not me. Losing is losing. I don’t get any enjoyment out of watching the team anymore.

ReplyQuote
Garry
(@garry)

Not me. Losing is losing. I don’t get any enjoyment out of watching the team anymore.

I've enjoyed the last month of football, not as much today though.

Skippa13 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@eastiemagpie)

very disappointed with Kelma today, made mistakes, lethargic and head not in the game. 

ReplyQuote
(@unhappy-tiger)

Posted by: @eastiemagpie

very disappointed with Kelma today, made mistakes, lethargic and head not in the game. 

Trying to show off to his new club .....

ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 10
Share: